Looking for very clear silicone

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Kathy

I don’t know if this has been brought up already – I am looking for this ver, very clear and shiny silicone that some people on youtube show for bangle molds and other jewelry pieces. I have found a red silicone here in Germany that is especially for mold making. It is okay but still doesn’t have the clarity or overall quality of aome of these molds I see in videosmor on websites. I would love to try that. Thanks!! kathy

Kathy

Oh and sorry for the typos. I never seem to get it all right on the tablet.

Katherine Swift
      Keymaster

You want a clear silicone or a shiny silicone? If you are trying to create a silicone mold that produces shiny castings, you will need a shiny template to produce the mold from.

Kathy

Hey! Thanks for your reply. I know the template needs to be shiny. There seems to be an almost totally clear silicone that so e people use on yputube (I searched for clear silicone mold and found that twisted resin bracelet or mini flacon with real flowers). That mold making material looks very good, I just never found it anywhere. But maybe that person has it especially made.

Thanks!
      Kathy

Katherine Swift
        Keymaster

Try searching for water clear silicone. We don’t sell it, but I do know it’s out there.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Looking for very clear silicone’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe to blog updates
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Instagram
Follow on Youtube
Follow on Youtube