Beginners books

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jerry hartman

Morning. Straight up I know nothing about working resin. Have seen several videos on it and I want to try some things. Am not interested in jewelry maybe some mold casting. What I’m leaning toward is furniture style projects. Ending up hopefully by making my own river table. Can anybody please recommend some type of books geared toward this goal for a beginner. Thank you for your help and g
      Have a good day.

Katherine Swift
      Keymaster

Hi Jerry,

We have some beginner books in our store here: https://shop.resinobsession.com/collections/books

Jerry hartman

Yes mam I saw that but does that book go over topics such as what to put down first so resin does not stick to it? And for example a 1/4×1/4 groove doming resin or deep pour type methods thank you for replying if that book has what I’m looking for definitely be buying it. Have a good day.

Katherine Swift
      Keymaster

Hi Jerry,

The books don’t specifically go over those topics. In that case, maybe you would be interested in booking me for a consulting call? They are 15 minutes and cost $20. I do them by Zoom video chat so I can see exactly what you’re working on and make specific recommendations.

If you want to do that, please send a message to me through the ‘contact us’ page.

Jerry hartman

Ok thank you let me get everything set and we will see.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Beginners books’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe to blog updates
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Instagram
Follow on Youtube
Follow on Youtube