Breastmilk jewelry?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      L

Hi there,

Im trying to figure out how to make breastmilk jewelry pieces (just for myself, not for sale), but so far I havent found any tutorials that look good.  Im interested in either making gems or encasing shapes made of milk in resin.  The best information Ive gotten is that I need to somehow mix the milk with something to harden it enough to form moldable shapes, then encase it in resin.  Can anyone provide me with guidance on how to do that?

The other option would be to somehow mix the milk with the resin to create gems or bangles, etc.  Id love any help you could give me.

Thank you!

Katherine Swift
      Kitty

Did u find out how to make breast milk jewellery. .. I am from India ..interested in this… can u help me

Rhonda J Hunter

First, let the breast milk dry on waxed paper. When dry, crush up into fine powder and mix a little into about 1/2 of the part A resin, making sure not to have lumps or clumps. When smooth, add rest of part A resin, mix well, and add Part B resin, stirring carefully to avoid bubbles, then pour into mold. This worked for me. The result was a little “grainy” looking but the powder remained distributed evenly in the resin and appeared “milky” in color.

Steph

Will using a dehydrator make the process of turning the milk to powder quicker?

Nardine

Hi all. Some super useful information. I am from New Zealand and this is not very popular here so struggling to find someone to creating something special for myself, my son will be weaning soon. If anyone is willing to share some information privately I would be so super grateful. Much love, take care

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Breastmilk jewelry?’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe to blog updates
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Instagram
Follow on Youtube
Follow on Youtube