- September 29, 2015 at 3:08 pm #4334bruceGuest
I planning to do some clear casting, can you weigh in on the best resin to use for the clearest results.
- September 29, 2015 at 5:26 pm #4335Katherine SwiftKeymaster
A good question! Unfortunately, there is no one size fits all resin. Without knowing exactly what you are wanting to achieve, it’s hard to say what you should use. Here are two blog posts that should help you narrow it down:
I realize after reading them you may have more questions. I’m here to help.
- February 26, 2016 at 2:34 pm #5174SamGuest
I think resins are similar in appearance, at least in my experience. For casting pendants and such I’d use easycast, I sincerely love the perfect clarity of artresin though!
- August 9, 2020 at 11:56 am #85406Katherine SwiftKeymaster
We have clear epoxy resin in our store here: https://shop.resinobsession.com/collections/resin/clear
- The topic ‘clearest epoxy resn’ is closed to new replies.