Create a faux marble table

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Katherine Swift
      Keymaster

This question comes from Carlos:

I am looking to create a faux marbel concrete counter tops. I have seen your your tube turorials and I think this is the right pigment product I need to get the faux marbel finish.
      However, I am new at this faux media pigment product and I am not sure which is the right product for me to buy.

I am not looking to to add or mix the pigment to the epoxy. I am looking to add the base coat pigment onto the concrete polymer, mix it then apply the new mix as a new layer to the concrete counter top followed by the next two or
      Ore color pigments. Can you recommend then correct product for me to buy to use and very Important instructions on how to use the pigment. The Maine goal would be to get the granite lace look finish.

Katherine Swift
      Keymaster

Hi Carlos,

For concrete, I would suggest using colorants specifically designed for them. We don’t sell them, but I know they exist. Should you need resin colorants to color the resin for the epoxy, you can find them here: https://shop.resinobsession.com/collections/colorants

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Create a faux marble table’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe to blog updates
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Instagram
Follow on Youtube
Follow on Youtube