Custom Dice mold

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Evelyn Patterson

Hello there,
      Would it be possible to have a standard dice mold (d4-d20) with a specific logo on the highest numerals commissioned?
      About how much would that cost?

Thank you so much!

Eve.

Andrew Sandoval

I would like some custom dice molds made and replacing the highest number on the dice with my logo. I would need a set of 7 dice for Dungeons and Dragons

Kristiane Spires

Hi there. Are you looking to get molds made with this custom logo, or more specifically dice with your logo?

Does the logo need to be engraved, or can it be, say, a transfer encased in the resin?

Kristiane Spires

Patrick D.

Hi Kristiane,

I actually would love to know the answer to your first point: having a mold with my own custom symbol/insignia logo.

Apologies, if I should’ve opened a new thread, just because I noted you point to the exact query I have.

Kristiane Spires

Hi Patrick. Sorry for the late response, I wasn’t notified of a reply.

There are several people who will make 3D printed dice with custom logos. https://instagram.com/dm_rybonator?igshid=8bxy11bh61h3 This is their Instagram.

He also has a video on how to make molds from dice that’s been really helpful for me! The link is also in his profile description.

Kristiane

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Custom Dice mold’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe to blog updates
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Instagram
Follow on Youtube
Follow on Youtube