- November 8, 2015 at 12:27 pm #4624behrouzGuest
hi my friends
i’m writing from Iran.
in Iran there are not materials and tools for casting epoxy resin, so i cant buy transparent color pigments for my project.
i bought 2-part epoxy resin last week but i dont know how i can find suitable color for make transparent colorful things.
please help me
- November 8, 2015 at 1:10 pm #4625behrouzGuest
i tested some vitra color and that was not bad but in frond sunlight shapes changed color
- November 11, 2015 at 12:56 pm #4629Katherine SwiftKeymaster
Hi Behrouz, this post on our blog shows some experiments I did with coloring resin. This should give you some ideas: https://www.resinobsession.com/resin-resin-resin/experimenting-with-resin-colors
- August 9, 2020 at 12:03 pm #85409Katherine SwiftKeymaster
This article explains how to color clear epoxy resin: https://www.resinobsession.com/resin-resin-resin/how-to-color-clear-epoxy-resin/
- The topic ‘how i can find suitable color’ is closed to new replies.