- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 10 months ago by Clinton Gallagher @tapABILITIES.
- December 16, 2016 at 10:44 pm #7295Shax RieglerGuest
I have two rather large rubber band balls; one is about 9” in diameter, the second is about 7”. They have sentimental value and I would love to have each encased in a clear block of resin/acrylic or some kind of similar clear medium. Because of their size I know that it would be best if it was done by someone with professional experience and I wonder if there is someone out there who can take on this kind of thing. I can send a picture to any one with interest. Any advice would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
- December 17, 2016 at 9:12 pm #7301Shandra FranklinGuest
If you’re still needing help with your project, please email me; firstname.lastname@example.org
I’d like to help, if I can. Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you.
- December 29, 2016 at 3:53 pm #7362Kathy BoydGuest
I have connections through ArtFusion Event of several artists who do this professionally. Contact me if interested.
- January 2, 2017 at 12:27 pm #7378Cynthia BuchananGuest
Hello! I’m interested in getting molds made of my logo. Molds will be used for a variety of handmade beauty products in a range of sizes. Thx in advance!
- March 17, 2017 at 3:48 pm #8341Clinton Gallagher @tapABILITIESGuest
Cynthia (anyone interested in this application) if you still have an interest in molds for your logo I would like to show and discuss what I have been doing with company logos; I transform them into interactive objects that can load your website or shopping cart when tapped with a mobile phone. Please contact clinton at tapabilities.com
- The topic ‘LARGE-SCALE Object Commission’ is closed to new replies.