LARGE-SCALE Object Commission

Tagged: 

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Clinton Gallagher @tapABILITIES.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Shax Riegler

I have two rather large rubber band balls; one is about 9” in diameter, the second is about 7”. They have sentimental value and I would love to have each encased in a clear block of resin/acrylic or some kind of similar clear medium. Because of their size I know that it would be best if it was done by someone with professional experience and I wonder if there is someone out there who can take on this kind of thing. I can send a picture to any one with interest. Any advice would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Shandra Franklin

Hi, Shax
      If you’re still needing help with your project, please email me; franklinshandra@gmail.com
      I’d like to help, if I can. Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you.
      Shandra

Kathy Boyd

I have connections through ArtFusion Event of several artists who do this professionally. Contact me if interested.

Cynthia Buchanan

Hello! I’m interested in getting molds made of my logo. Molds will be used for a variety of handmade beauty products in a range of sizes. Thx in advance!

Clinton Gallagher @tapABILITIES

Cynthia (anyone interested in this application) if you still have an interest in molds for your logo I would like to show and discuss what I have been doing with company logos; I transform them into interactive objects that can load your website or shopping cart when tapped with a mobile phone. Please contact clinton at tapabilities.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘LARGE-SCALE Object Commission’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe to blog updates
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Instagram
Follow on Youtube
Follow on Youtube