Looking for experienced resin artist!

Resin jewelry making resin art supplies Forums Commissions Looking for experienced resin artist!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Shandra 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

mariella

I am a fine jewelry designer and would like to start a new line with resin but do not want to learn or even do the pieces, just design them and have someone do the work for me. This will be all inspirational and spiritual line and also christian images. If you think you are up to the job please email me. I am in CA so someone in CA is best. Thanks

Mariella Coffin

Alice

Hello, Marielle,

If you are still looking for an experienced resin artist, Id like to offer my services. I realize that its been a month since you posted the request, but Im just now reading some of the postings on my favorite sites. Feel free to contact me here or directly at aliceryan75@gmail.com. Thank you for your time.
    Alice Ryan

Tracy

Hi guys Im also looking for an experienced resin artist to make high quality resin pendants with sterling silver findings. Cant seem to find high quality manufacturing anywhere 

Tracy

Hi guys Im also looking for an experienced resin artist to make high quality resin pendants with sterling silver findings. Cant seem to find high quality manufacturing anywhere 

Shandra

Hello, I am experienced in various resin casting, and also polymer clay. I work for commissions, and I take custom orders. If anyone is still needing some help, please feel free to reply to this post, or you can email me. Hopefully you see this post Tracy. Thank you!

My email is: franklinshandra@gmail.com

The topic ‘Looking for experienced resin artist!’ is closed to new replies.