- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 days, 11 hours ago by Michelle.
- February 11, 2021 at 1:47 am #91860MichelleGuest
I am interested in best practices for painting existing resin pieces. Specifically a miniature (dollhouse) item that I would like to add lettering to. However, tips on an all over paint would be helpful for future projects, as well.
- February 11, 2021 at 3:37 pm #91864Katherine SwiftKeymaster
This article will help with painting on resin: https://www.resinobsession.com/resin-tutorials/how-to-paint-on-resin/
- March 2, 2021 at 8:44 pm #92022MichelleGuest
Thank you! Can you expand on how to apply resin in the last step to “seal” the new paint? I’d like these pieces to be OK to play with/be handled a little and not have the paint come off.
- March 3, 2021 at 4:26 pm #92028Katherine SwiftKeymaster
You will need to apply a new layer of resin. You can use the same techniques in this article on how to resin a photograph: https://www.resinobsession.com/resin-tutorials/how-to-resin-a-photo/
- March 3, 2021 at 5:11 pm #92030MichelleGuest
Awesome, thank you so much!