Questions about using resin inside my house

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Karl

I’ve started getting getting everything together to start learning how to use resin etc but since I live in a house share I want to be respectful of my house mate and so thought I’d ask a few questions.

I intend to do this in my room with the windows open, respirator etc however when if comes to leaving it to cure will I be ok with my windows open or should I look into somewhere I could potentially seal it with a possible vent for any vapours, specifically while I’m sleeping etc. The resin I have is the resin with a hardener and so from what I’ve read it’s the type to heat up but nothing intense so would say a plastic container be sufficient?

Katherine Swift
      Keymaster

Hi Karl,

I’m glad to hear you want to use resin safely. That’s something that’s important to me too.

Unfortunately, with so many factors involved here, no one can make the decision for you on whether or not what you are doing is safe. We’ve got several safety articles here that will help you decide these details about using resin in your home: https://www.resinobsession.com/tag/safety/

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Questions about using resin inside my house’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe to blog updates
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Instagram
Follow on Youtube
Follow on Youtube