Resin Obsession – Resin Art, Crafts & Jewelry Supplies › Forums › Resin Troubleshooting › Remove dried resin
- October 20, 2014 at 5:56 am #700SuzanaGuest
Hellowhen I put the resin on the board, this spilled and dried on earring. How can I remove it?Can you help me, please?Thank you,Suzana
- October 20, 2014 at 6:34 am #701Katherine SwiftGuest
Did you try snapping it off with a pair of pliers?
Can you share a picture?
- October 20, 2014 at 7:40 am #702SuzanaGuest
I dont have a photo here. But, it is in all back of the tray :(. Should I sand it? if so, with what kind of material?
- October 21, 2014 at 6:03 am #705Katherine SwiftGuest
You can try sanding it with a 400 wet/dry sandpaper. If there is a lot to get off, a sanding attachment on a dremel tool will make the process go faster. (Please be sure to follow all safety precautions.)
- July 31, 2020 at 1:38 pm #85272Katherine SwiftKeymaster
This article explains how to sand resin: https://www.resinobsession.com/resin-frequently-asked-questions/how-to-sand-resin-smooth/
- The topic ‘Remove dried resin’ is closed to new replies.