Resin Help

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Erika

Hi. Does this website offer resin classes or do you know of a good resin class to take? I have been working with resin for about a year now and I am still having some problems. I have researched tons on the internet and YouTube but I feel like I am missing something still. It is hard to pick through the info on the web, lots of bad info out there!

One of the problems I am having is dust landing in my pieces as they dry. I have tried covering the pieces, torching longer, using quick set resin, working with no fans/extra movement, etc… and I still see little imperfections when I use the resin as a clear coat on top of my acrylic pours.

Another question is what brand of resin do you prefer? I have tried several and I really don’t have a favorite at this point except I know I don’t like Envirotex, it yellows way to fast.

Thank you for your time and advice!

Katherine Swift
      Keymaster

Hi Erika,

I’m sorry to hear you are having challenges. That takes all of the fun out of it!

We don’t have a resin class currently on resin painting, but hope to soon. If you can send a message to us through the contact page, I’m happy to help with some specific advice for you. (and maybe something else — *wink*wink*)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Resin Help’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe to blog updates
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Instagram
Follow on Youtube
Follow on Youtube