Resin paperweight with a seashell

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Katherine Swift
      Keymaster

This question comes from Nancy:

Hello, I would like to make a resin paper weight with a seashell in it. I’ve watched the videos and read the Q+A section, and I just want to be sure to order the right resin for this project and the right mold. Please help me so I can order the correct products. Thank you very much.

Katherine Swift
      Keymaster

Hi Nancy,

What a great project! Since it sounds like you are casting into a mold, the Resin Obsession super clear resin would work well for your paperweight. It is designed for molds and mixes in a very clear formula. It also mixes in a thin viscosity, so it allows for easy bubble release. You can buy it in several sizes in our store here: https://shop.resinobsession.com/collections/resin/resin-obsession-super-clear-resin

Do you know what size mold you are using? That will help me with some other recommendations.

Nancy Johnson

Hi…I am thinking I’d like to use a mold that has a diameter of approx 3″ or so and is rounded, not the square type. Thank you very much.

Nancy Johnson

My seashell would be 1″ high be 1.5″ long x 1″ wide. What size mold and what type should I purchase? I’d like it to be rounded at the top if possible or inside a cube. Thank you…I’d like to do this soon.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Resin paperweight with a seashell’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe to blog updates
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Instagram
Follow on Youtube
Follow on Youtube