Sealing LARGE glass jars with resin

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Amber Baum

Hi! Newbie here! I can’t thank everyone enough for providing such an immense depth of resin knowledge in one place. Hopefully y’all can be my Saving Grace…especially since this will be the second question I’ve posted in the forum within 10 minutes.
      So I’ve got 3 glass storage containers and a large glass pitcher that I’ve decorated with alcohol ink to match my newly renovated kitchen…
      I was able to seal the smallest container with help from a tumbler turner, but the other containers are too large and/or too heavy to be managed this way. I’ve looked for, watched & read tons of tutorials, but haven’t found anything that can help with my particular “problem”. Since I can’t post pics of the containers here, then hopefully I’ve described my issue well enough to be understood & mentored. Thanks in advance!

Katherine Swift
      Keymaster

Hi Amber,

I ran into a similar situation with my large stainless steel tumbler. You may want to try the techniques I used there, which was to flip the container at timed intervals. You can see what I’m talking about here: https://www.resinobsession.com/resin-tutorials/how-to-glitter-and-resin-a-tumbler/

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Sealing LARGE glass jars with resin’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe to blog updates
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Instagram
Follow on Youtube
Follow on Youtube