Shipping international

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Louis Murimi

Hello,
      I found your site which gave me hope that i could fulfil a desire to craft resin moulds.
      I watched online tutorials on making resin items and got the moulds, mica powders, mixing cups and resin end of last year.Fortunately everything else arrived except the resin as the shipper i was using declined to ship.
      I have seen on your site that it could be possible to ship internationally.
      Could you please advise and point me in the right direction. I could therefore order through your company.
      My name is Louis Murimi Njoka from Kenya East Africa.
      Hope to hear from you

Katherine Swift
      Keymaster

Hi Louis,

Thanks for getting in touch. I’d love to help you with this.

Yes, we ship to Kenya. Costs are dependent on the weight of items in your shopping cart and desired delivery time. A full explanation of our shipping policy, including an estimate of charges, can be found here: https://www.resinobsession.com/shipping-policy/ Don’t worry if you put items into your cart to get an idea of the shipping charges. You will be given delivery options (time and cost) before needing to make a payment.

You should know, however, that several of our products, including many of our resin products, cannot ship outside the contiguous U.S. or Canada. Those notations will be included with the product listing. Here’s an example:

shipping restrictions

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Shipping international’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe to blog updates
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Instagram
Follow on Youtube
Follow on Youtube