Starting an Epoxy resin business(Help please)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Ashley Lapointe

Hello fellow resinobsession-ers,

My boyfriend and I are looking to start up a small business in selling home décor items such as coasters, ashtray and then move on to bigger items like tables made from epoxy resin. We are both total newbies when it comes to the resin business and would love some pointers, tips and tricks about starting a resin business and would love to hear how you started your resin business and what you’ve learned on the way! =) How did you start off? What did you start off selling? Was there any obstacles along the way? I’d love to hear it all!

Katherine Swift
      Keymaster

Congratulations Ashley. I love reading the excitement in your message!

We’ve got a few articles here to help get you started. https://www.resinobsession.com/category/resin-jewelry-making-business/

Know that you are going to make some mistakes along the way, but embrace them as learning opportunities!

Ashley Lapointe

Hi Katherine!

Thank you soo much for the encouraging words and the link! I will have an amazing read and indulge in those articles. I’d love to ask you how you started into resin making and what about it brings you the most joy? I’m excited to hear from you and hear about your journey. I’ll go have a read at those articles now. Talk soon.

Katherine Swift
        Keymaster

I originally started making metal jewelry and switched to resin as I found myself drawn to being able to create my own colors. I love that as compared to metalsmithing, I could make (and sell) items for a lot less. 🙂

CB

Go Ashley!

Shikha

Dear Team,

I am a new entrant in Resin Art world. I want to promote my work on Instagram.

Can I get some tips on how I can do this.

thanks in advance.
      Shikha

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Starting an Epoxy resin business(Help please)’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe to blog updates
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Instagram
Follow on Youtube
Follow on Youtube