Resin Obsession – Resin Art, Crafts & Jewelry Supplies › Forums › Inspiration and Encouragement › Thanks for the GREAT tops!
- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 6 months ago by Carter Huff.
- July 12, 2015 at 4:22 am #3783Teresa SiudaGuest
Hi Katherine…just wanted to say that your new website looks awesome! And, wanted to thank you for the video on how to clean the re-useable 10 oz. plastic measuring cups. Just what I was looking for 🙂 You are always so professional and helpful. I am definitely a fan!
- July 12, 2015 at 4:25 am #3784Teresa SiudaGuest
Sorry about the title…meant to say “thank for the great tips!
- May 10, 2017 at 1:46 pm #8786Alejandra BarrosGuest
Thank You for your emails, Im actually new in this my main problem is the bubbles. I cant get rid of them I think theres is a machine you can put your pieces in to dry that actually get rid of the bubbles or am I making this up?? Do you have any tips for me..also how do i get the resin off of my hands and the rubber molds?… thanks for your time
- May 10, 2017 at 1:48 pm #8787Katherine SwiftKeymaster
@Alejandra, what kind of resin are you using?
Baby wipes are good for getting resin off your hands and molds.
- May 10, 2017 at 4:35 pm #8794Lenna ViallaGuest
Great information! Keep me posted.
- November 14, 2017 at 2:35 pm #10902Carter HuffGuest
Keep me posted.