Resin Obsession – Resin Art, Crafts & Jewelry Supplies › Forums › Resin Troubleshooting › Time between resin layers
- August 17, 2014 at 8:40 am #659AlisonGuest
I am using the Super Clear resin and Ive learned that I need to wait more time between pouring layers or else the back layer will drop into the front layer. How long do I need to wait between pours to ensure that doesnt happen with this resin? Thanks!
- August 17, 2014 at 9:05 am #660Katherine SwiftGuest
It could possibly be as short as 45 minutes (if your resin is really warm), otherwise, I would suggest waiting 2 hours.
- March 5, 2020 at 4:19 pm #83754JenGuest
I am using envirotex epoxy. How long do I have to wait to add a second coat??
- March 24, 2020 at 1:58 am #83880DonnaGuest
Hi – I am using Incredible Solutions Pourable Plastic (recommended pouring no more than 2″ per application). I would like to pour 1/4″, then add a second layer of 2″. How long do you recommend waiting between layers? Thanks.
- April 7, 2020 at 10:08 pm #83992JenGuest
I’m using art n glow epoxy resin. I need to fix an area that is too thin on my painting. I see the 24 hour wait but is it ok to wait longer? I am out of resin for a few more days. I know I need to sand first.
- The topic ‘Time between resin layers’ is closed to new replies.