This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Karen 2 months, 3 weeks ago.
- July 31, 2017 at 3:08 pm #9650
This question comes from Anna:
Hi Can I use resin on perspex/acrylic sheets??
- July 31, 2017 at 3:09 pm #9651
Yes, you can use resin on acrylic sheets. The problem becomes, however, that the sheet may bow or bend because of the weight of the resin. If it’s a big piece, you will likely have to find a way to reinforce the back and/or edges to allow the piece to be hung or displayed.
- February 27, 2019 at 4:51 am #33104
I want to make a resin plexiglass hanging with seashells and other lighter materials without a frame. Is this possible? Size 34”x 10”
- September 21, 2018 at 3:07 am #15675
Can I use non stick cooking spray on the acrylic sheet before applying resin?
- September 21, 2018 at 12:39 pm #15680
What are you trying to accomplish?