Resin Obsession – Resin Art, Crafts & Jewelry Supplies › Forums › Resin Painting › Using resin on acrylic sheet
- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 2 months ago by Karen.
- July 31, 2017 at 3:08 pm #9650
This question comes from Anna:
Hi Can I use resin on perspex/acrylic sheets??
- July 31, 2017 at 3:09 pm #9651
Yes, you can use resin on acrylic sheets. The problem becomes, however, that the sheet may bow or bend because of the weight of the resin. If it’s a big piece, you will likely have to find a way to reinforce the back and/or edges to allow the piece to be hung or displayed.
- February 27, 2019 at 4:51 am #33104KarenGuest
I want to make a resin plexiglass hanging with seashells and other lighter materials without a frame. Is this possible? Size 34”x 10”
- September 21, 2018 at 3:07 am #15675Christina ParsleyGuest
Can I use non stick cooking spray on the acrylic sheet before applying resin?
- September 21, 2018 at 12:39 pm #15680
What are you trying to accomplish?