Resin Obsession – Resin Art, Crafts & Jewelry Supplies › Forums › Molds and moldmaking › where should I get the mold from?
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 2 months ago by Jessica Davis.
- December 2, 2018 at 2:24 am #17400Cameron WaitersGuest
I have this sketching notebook and I have some dried flowers, plants, mushrooms and other outdoor artifacts that I want to place on the cover and back of my sketching notebook, what should I use for the mold or in other words how can I contain the resin around my sketchbook when I am pouring the resin on top of it? I have done some research and it is very difficult to find cheap acrylic panels to put around it. Do you know any places I can purchase them or maybe even some diy ways to do it? I have a foam poster board, but I’m not sure if that will do the trick. Also once it cures what is the best way to remove it or should I use some time of spray to easily remove the resin from he mold.
- December 2, 2018 at 7:08 pm #17622Katherine SwiftKeymaster
We have a journal cover mold in our store in three different sizes:
- March 29, 2019 at 10:14 pm #36965Jessica DavisGuest
I was just thinking about something like this and I was kind of wondering if creating a border with that removable glue stuff they use in packaging a lot would work as a border around a notebook. Has anyone tried this?
- The forum ‘Molds and moldmaking’ is closed to new topics and replies.