Where to buy……

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Katherine Swift 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

  • Author
  • #81036 Reply

    Geordie Retallick

    A while ago, I read on this forum that methylene chloride can be used to remove resin from stainless steel. I have it on my stainless steel farmer’s sink! Where would you recommend buying it? Ideally somewhere in Canada would be best but I may just have to purchase in the states. Thanks so much for your help!

  • #82207 Reply

    Katherine Swift

    You should be able to find it in home improvement stores.

Reply To: Where to buy……
Your information: