UPDATED January 2017: Our updated list of resin choices including details to help you select the right one for your project.
Click here –> Resin casting kit choices choices
When it comes to resin casting, there are so many choices for a resin. How do you know which resin is right for you? Below is a link for an easy-to-follow chart on the specifics for resins available for purchase on Resin Obsession. There is no one size fits all resin! What may work for one project may be unsuitable for the next.
If your are new to resin casting, here are a few other things to familiarize yourself with before you get started:
1. Resin has its own language. Here is a link to common resin crafting terms.
2. Resin casting requires a warm room. Room temperatures in the 70 F range are ideal.
3. Exact measuring and proper mixing are essential to resin casting success.
4. Each resin has its own casting directions. Follow them carefully.
5. Dispose of mixed and unmixed resin properly. Here are some tips on how to dispose of resin.
Click here to get a downloadable PDF of Resin casting choices
Unpublished Blog Posts of Resin Obsession, LLC © 2017 Resin Obsession, LLC