When it comes to buying resin, there are so many choices! How do you know which resin is right for you? There is no one size fits all resin! What may work for one project may be unsuitable for the next.
Here are some other things about buying resin that you should know as you go through this guide to ensure you have resin success:
1. Resin has its own language. Here is a link to common resin crafting terms.
2. Resin requires warmth in order to cure properly. Here’s some advice on what temperature you should be mixing your resin.
3. Exact measuring and proper mixing are essential to resin success. Here’s how to mix resin and hardener in five easy steps.
4. Each resin has its own directions. Follow them carefully.
5. Dispose of mixed and unmixed resin properly. Here are some tips on how to dispose of resin.
Want some live training on choosing a resin for your next project? Pull up a chair and get ready to take some notes.
Need some resin project inspiration to help you too? We got you! Here are some of the most popular articles that will have your mind swirling with all kinds of resin projects you can make!
Resin coasters with flowers
Preserve summer in resin while keeping your beverage stylish! Make a resin coaster with flowers.
Cover a photo collage with resin
What do you get someone who has everything? You create a photo collage board of some of their favorite memories, then coat it with resin. These make great Mother’s Day DIY gifts!
Ladies’ night craft ideas
Got a night to spend with your girlfriends? Then why not include some resin? Resin crafts are a fun and relaxing way to spend an evening with your friends. Here are five crafting ideas for girls’ night.
Once you’re ready to buy a resin, Resin Obsession can help you with resin for your jewelry, art and crafting needs. Buy resin here.
Unpublished Blog Posts of Resin Obsession, LLC © 2020 Resin Obsession, LLC