You’re ready to place a resin supplies order with us.
And we can’t wait to get an order together for you. Here’s what happens next.
Resin Obsession is based in Gainesville, Florida, USA. (Lots of sunshine and no snow!) When you hit checkout, you’ll see all the delivery options available to you. They are quotes from our carriers based on the weight of items in your cart and destination address. Packages ship same day, Monday through Friday, when you order by noon ET.
US customer shipping options:
- Standard shipping – 3 to 5-day first-class mail delivery – $5.99
- USPS priority mail – 2 to 3-day delivery – starts at $8.99
- UPS ground (contiguous 48 states only) – 1 to 6-day delivery – starts at $8.99
- UPS second-day air – 2-day delivery by 7 PM – starts at $14.99
- UPS overnight – 1-day delivery by 7 PM – starts at $21.99
- Free shipping on orders of $75 or more – 2 to 8- day delivery time, depending on your location, from our office in Florida. We pick the carrier.
All shipping methods are fully trackable. You’ll receive this tracking information when we ship your order.
Almost all our resins, alcohol colors, and a few other items can only ship via UPS ground. You’ll know if you’re looking at one of these items by looking at the ‘shipping & returns’ tab in the product description. Here’s what you might see:
By the way, UPS won’t deliver to the post office. (Probably because they’re competitors.) That means our cart won’t accept orders for UPS delivery if you give us a PO Box address. Or, we may need to contact you for a street address if you’re checking out with a post office box for delivery and request free shipping.
And a biggie here — delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed, especially during December.
Shipping options for customers in Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand:
- Worldwide economy delivery – 6 to 18 days for delivery – prices start at $8.99 and up for the first four ounces and increase by approximately $2.97 per additional four ounces. These packages are delivered by UPS to your local post office. Then, your local post office delivers the package to you.
- UPS worldwide expedited – 3 to 5 days – starts at $29 for the first pound.
- UPS worldwide saver – 1 to 3 days – starts at $39 for the first pound.
- UPS standard to Canada only– 3 to 10 days – starts at $20 for the first pound.
You’ll be able to track your package. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for international package tracking numbers to update if you choose the economy shipping option.
Did I mention that delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed?
Certain resins, colors, and other items cannot ship outside Canada. That means we can’t ship these items to the UK, Australia, and New Zealand. If you have one of these items in your shopping cart, you’ll get a message at checkout saying we can’t deliver to you. If you remove these items from your cart, you’ll be given shipping options for your other supplies.
And how do you know what these items are?
By checking a product’s shipping and returns tab.
SUPER IMPORTANT: International customers are responsible for the duty taxes. These taxes are not prepaid by Resin Obsession. Orders delivered via the postal service generally escape fees. However, this is not the case with orders delivered by UPS. They charge brokerage and import fees (their doing, not ours). To anticipate what those are, please click here.
Shipping options for EU customers:
Please contact us for details on creating a custom listing for you in our Etsy store. Etsy collects and remits the VAT taxes, keeping you and us compliant with EU regulations.
If you’re outside of those areas…
Here’s what else you should know about buying supplies at Resin Obsession:
1. Once your purchase is complete, the team is off and running on filling your order. We can’t add to it.
2. By making a purchase with us, you agree to help us and/or the carrier if your package gets lost or arrives damaged. Please save all contents and contact us for further instructions. All claims of missing or damaged items must be made within seven days of receipt.
3. Delivery addresses on domestic orders are verified via UPS or the postal service before we ship an order to you. If your delivery address doesn’t validate, we hold it and send you a message.
4. In the case of lost U.S. packages, 21 days from shipment will need to have passed in order for us to process a refund or send a replacement order. In the case of lost international packages, they must be missing longer than 60 days from shipment for us to process a refund or send a replacement order.
5. If a lost/undeliverable package is due to an addressing error related to customer-provided information, we reserve the right to charge to reship the order.
6. Orders of restricted shipping items with a delivery address of a known freight forwarder will be canceled. (Because they can’t ship it to you either.)
7. We don’t provide refunds or replacements for international orders when tracking shows the order is in the possession of the delivery country’s customs office or if the customer refuses delivery and the package is seized by customs. You’ll need to contact the carrier to pay the necessary duty taxes.
8. We reserve the right to withhold return proceeds from returned packages due to customer error or unwillingness to accept an order. UPS doesn’t love us enough to return packages for free, especially if it’s coming back from outside the U.S.
9. All claims of a package not received must be made within 30 days of the expected delivery date or within 30 days of the delivery confirmation shown by the carrier. We’ll refund or replace it.
10. And one last general catch-all… We reserve the right to decline shipment should we determine your order may not be able to be delivered to you. Like in case of an alien invasion. But let’s hope not.
Updated June 7, 2023, to update countries we deliver to.
👉 Hey, it looks like you’re someone who reads the fine print. How about I reward you with a coupon code for your efforts?