You’ve placed your resin supplies order with us. Here’s what happens next:
Resin Obsession is based in Gainesville, Florida, USA. (Lots of sunshine and no snow!) When you hit checkout, you’ll see all the delivery options available to you. They are quotes from our carriers based upon the weight of items in your cart and destination address. (We don’t make the rates, we just show them.). Packages ship same day, Monday through Friday. You’ll get a tracking link when your order leaves our office.
All of our products ship worldwide, with a few exceptions. You will know if we can’t ship it to you by looking at the ‘shipping & returns’ tab in the product description. Here’s what you might see:
For those of you we can ship these items to, they can only travel by UPS ground. i.e. We can’t ship via cheaper options like the postal service. I get that some competitors don’t follow this rule, but shipping restricted items through the postal service is punishable by up to five years in prison and a $37,000 fine per occurrence. While I’m up for a good challenge, parenting my children from a jail cell is not one of them.
U.S. customer shipping options:
- Standard shipping – 5 to 7-day delivery – $5.99
- Expedited shipping USPS – 3-day delivery – starts at $8.99
- Economy shipping – 4 to 16-day delivery (continental) or 42-day delivery (outside mainland U.S.) – starts at $8.99
- UPS ground (contiguous 48 states only) – 1 to 6-day delivery – starts at $7.50
- UPS second-day air – 2-day delivery by 7 PM – starts at $15
- UPS overnight – 1-day delivery by 7 PM – starts at $22
- Free shipping on orders of $75 or more – 4 to 16- day delivery time. We pick the carrier.
By the way, UPS won’t deliver to the post office. Because they just won’t. Probably because they’re competitors.
And a biggie here — delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed, especially during December.
This is an estimate of UPS ground delivery from our office in Gainesville, Florida, to areas across the United States:
Shipping options for customers outside the United States:
- UPS worldwide Area 1 or Area 2 (select countries only) – 15 to 25 days for delivery – prices start at $9.69 and up for the first four ounces, increases by approximately $2.79 per additional four ounces. These packages are delivered by UPS to your local post office. Your local post office then delivers the package to you. The package is fully trackable, including final delivery.
- UPS worldwide economy – limited tracking – 15 to 25 days for delivery – starts at $7.49 for the first four ounces, then increases by $2.69 per additional four ounces. These packages are delivered by UPS to your local post office. A final delivery scan is not included.
- Priority mail – 10 days – starts at $25 for the first pound. The package is scanned several times in the U.S. and the destination country, including a final destination scan.
- Priority mail express – 3 to 5 days – starts at $40 for the first pound. The package is scanned several times in the U.S. and the destination country, including a final destination scan.
- UPS worldwide expedited – 3 to 5 days – starts at $59 for the first pound. This includes a final delivery scan.
- UPS standard to Canada only– 3 to 10 days – starts at $20 for the first pound. The package is scanned several times in the U.S. and the destination country, including a final destination scan.
You will be given an estimated delivery date at checkout. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for international package tracking numbers to update when checking the status of your package.
Did I mention that delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed?
SUPER IMPORTANT: International customers are responsible for the duty taxes. These taxes are not prepaid by Resin Obsession. Orders delivered via the postal service generally escape fees, however, this is not the case with orders delivered by UPS. They charge brokerage and import fees, (their doing, not ours). To anticipate what those are, please click here. This duty tax calculator might help too.
Here’s what else you should know about buying supplies at Resin Obsession:
1. Once your purchase is complete the team is off and running on filling your order. We can’t add to it.
2. By making a purchase with us, you agree to help us and/or the package carrier in the event your package gets lost or arrives damaged. Please save all contents and contact us for further instruction. All claims of missing or damaged items must be made within 7 days of receipt.
3. Delivery addresses on domestic orders are verified via UPS or the postal service before we ship an order to you. If your delivery address doesn’t pass validation, we hold it and send you a message.
4. In the case of lost U.S. packages, 21 days from shipment will need to have passed in order for us to process a refund or send a replacement order. In the case of lost international packages, they must be missing longer than 60 days from shipment (for packages with full tracking) or 90 days from shipment (for packages with limited tracking) in order for us to process a refund or send a replacement order.
5. If a lost/undeliverable package is due to an addressing error related to customer-provided information, we reserve the right to charge to reship the order.
6. Orders of restricted shipping items with a delivery address of a known freight forwarder will be canceled. (Because they can’t ship it to you either.)
7. We don’t provide refunds or replacements of international orders when tracking shows the order is in the possession of the delivery country’s customs office or if the customer refuses delivery and the package is seized by customs. You’ll need to contact the carrier to pay any necessary duty taxes.
8. We reserve the right to withhold return proceeds from returned packages due to customer error or unwillingness to accept an order. UPS doesn’t love us enough to return packages for free, especially if it’s coming back from outside the U.S.
9. All claims of a package not received must be made within 30 days of the expected delivery date or within 30 days of the delivery confirmation as shown by the package carrier. We’ll refund or replace it.
10. And one last general catch-all… We reserve the right to decline shipment should we determine your order may not be able to be delivered to you. Like in case of an alien invasion. But let’s hope not.
Updated February 5, 2023, to include pictures.
👉 Hey, it looks like you’re someone who reads the fine print. How about I reward you with a coupon code for your efforts?