You’re ready to place a resin supplies order with us.
And we can’t wait to get an order together for you. Here’s what happens next.
Resin Obsession is based in Gainesville, Florida, USA. (Lots of sunshine and no snow!) When you hit checkout, you’ll see all the delivery options available to you. They are quotes from our carriers based on the weight of items in your cart and destination address. Packages ship same day, Monday through Friday when you order by noon ET. You’ll get a tracking link when your order leaves our office.
U.S. customer shipping options:
- Standard shipping – 5 to 7-day delivery – $5.99
- USPS priority mail – 2 to 3-day delivery – starts at $8.99
- UPS ground (contiguous 48 states only) – 1 to 6-day delivery – starts at $7.50
- UPS second-day air – 2-day delivery by 7 PM – starts at $15
- UPS overnight – 1-day delivery by 7 PM – starts at $22
- Free shipping on orders of $75 or more – 4 to 16- day delivery time. We pick the carrier.
Our resin products, alcohol colors, and a few other items can only ship via UPS ground. You’ll know if you’re looking at one of these items by looking at the ‘shipping & returns’ tab in the product description. Here’s what you might see:
By the way, UPS won’t deliver to the post office. Because they just won’t. Probably because they’re competitors.
And a biggie here — delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed, especially during December.
Shipping options for customers in Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand:
- Worldwide economy delivery – 15 to 25 days for delivery – prices start at $9.69 and up for the first four ounces and increases by approximately $2.79 per additional four ounces. These packages are delivered by UPS to your local post office. Your local post office then delivers the package to you. The package is fully trackable, including final delivery.
- UPS worldwide expedited – 3 to 5 days – starts at $59 for the first pound. This includes a final delivery scan.
- UPS standard to Canada only– 3 to 10 days – starts at $20 for the first pound. The package is scanned several times in the U.S. and the destination country, including a final destination scan.
You’ll be given an estimated delivery date at checkout. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for international package tracking numbers to update when checking the status of your package.
Did I mention that delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed?
SUPER IMPORTANT: International customers are responsible for the duty taxes. These taxes are not prepaid by Resin Obsession. Orders delivered via the postal service generally escape fees. However, this is not the case with orders delivered by UPS. They charge brokerage and import fees, (their doing, not ours). To anticipate what those are, please click here. This duty tax calculator might help too.
Shipping options for EU customers:
Please contact us for details on creating a custom listing for you in our Etsy store. Etsy collects and remits the VAT taxes, keeping you and us compliant with EU regulations.
If you’re outside of those areas…
Unfortunately, we don’t ship to your location.
Here’s what else you should know about buying supplies at Resin Obsession:
1. Once your purchase is complete, the team is off and running on filling your order. We can’t add to it.
2. By making a purchase with us, you agree to help us and/or the carrier if your package gets lost or arrives damaged. Please save all contents and contact us for further instructions. All claims of missing or damaged items must be made within seven days of receipt.
3. Delivery addresses on domestic orders are verified via UPS or the postal service before we ship an order to you. If your delivery address doesn’t pass validation, we hold it and send you a message.
4. In the case of lost U.S. packages, 21 days from shipment will need to have passed in order for us to process a refund or send a replacement order. In the case of lost international packages, they must be missing longer than 60 days from shipment (for packages with full tracking) or 90 days from shipment (for packages with limited tracking) in order for us to process a refund or send a replacement order.
5. If a lost/undeliverable package is due to an addressing error related to customer-provided information, we reserve the right to charge to reship the order.
6. Orders of restricted shipping items with a delivery address of a known freight forwarder will be canceled. (Because they can’t ship it to you either.)
7. We don’t provide refunds or replacements of international orders when tracking shows the order is in the possession of the delivery country’s customs office or if the customer refuses delivery and the package is seized by customs. You’ll need to contact the carrier to pay any necessary duty taxes.
8. We reserve the right to withhold return proceeds from returned packages due to customer error or unwillingness to accept an order. UPS doesn’t love us enough to return packages for free, especially if it’s coming back from outside the U.S.
9. All claims of a package not received must be made within 30 days of the expected delivery date or within 30 days of the delivery confirmation as shown by the package carrier. We’ll refund or replace it.
10. And one last general catch-all… We reserve the right to decline shipment should we determine your order may not be able to be delivered to you. Like in case of an alien invasion. But let’s hope not.
Updated June 7, 2023, to update countries we deliver to.
👉 Hey, it looks like you’re someone who reads the fine print. How about I reward you with a coupon code for your efforts?