How does shipping work?
Resin Obsession is based in Gainesville, Florida, USA. All of our orders ship from here, with the exception of some of our large volume resin orders, which ship directly from our production facility. Packages ship from Resin Obsession, LLC within three business days of receiving your order, unless you are notified otherwise. Once an order has been placed, we cannot add more items to it.
All of our products ship worldwide, with the exception of a few of our resin products. You will know if there are shipping restrictions on an item by looking at the product description. An example is below.
Any item with this restricted shipping notation cannot travel through the postal service and can only travel by UPS ground. Shipping restricted items through the postal service is punishable by up to five years in prison and a $37,000 fine per occurrence.
U.S. customer shipping options:
- Standard shipping – 5 to 7-day delivery – $5.99
- Expedited shipping – 3-day delivery – $7.99 and up – depending on weight and destination
- Economy shipping – 4 to 16-day delivery (continental) or 42-day delivery (outside mainland U.S.) – $8.99 and up depending on weight and destination
- UPS ground (contiguous 48 states only) – 1 to 6-day delivery. UPS deliveries also require a street address for delivery, not a post office box. – $9.50 and up depending on weight and destination
- UPS second day air – 2-day delivery by 7 PM. Requires a street address for delivery. $15 and up
- UPS overnight – 1-day delivery by 7 PM. Requires a street address for delivery. $30 and up
- Free shipping on orders of $75 or more. 4 to 16- day delivery time. Resin Obsession chooses the delivery carrier.
Customers will be given an estimated delivery date at checkout. Delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed.
This is an estimate of delivery times via UPS from our office in Gainesville, Florida, to areas across the United States:
Shipping options for customers outside the United States:
- UPS worldwide Area 1 or Area 2 (select countries only) – 15 to 25 days for delivery – prices start at $9.69 and up for the first four ounces, increases by approximately $2.79 per additional four ounces. These packages are delivered by UPS to your local post office. Your local post office then delivers the package to you. The package is fully trackable, including final delivery.
- UPS worldwide economy – limited tracking – 15 to 25 days for delivery – starts at $7.49 for the first four ounces, then increases by $2.69 per additional four ounces. These packages are delivered by UPS to your local post office. A final delivery scan is not included.
- Priority mail – 10 days – starts at $25 for the first pound. The package is scanned several times in the U.S. and the destination country, including a final destination scan.
- Priority mail express – 3 to 5 days – starts at $40 for the first pound. The package is scanned several times in the U.S. and the destination country, including a final destination scan.
- UPS worldwide expedited – 3 to 5 days – starts at $79 for the first pound. This includes a final destination delivery scan.
- UPS standard to Canada only– 3 to 10 days – starts at $30 for the first pound. The package is scanned several times in the U.S. and the destination country, including a final destination scan.
Orders delivered via the postal service generally escape taxes and fees, however, this is not the case with orders delivered by UPS. For an estimate of the fees imposed for UPS standard delivery to Canada, please click here
Customers will be given an estimated delivery date at checkout. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for international package tracking numbers to update when checking the status of your package. Delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Resin Obsession customers are responsible for the duty taxes they may incur from orders being shipped into their country. These taxes are not prepaid by Resin Obsession.
This duty tax calculator may be helpful in determining taxes due on your order.
What else should you know?
1. Please carefully review your cart contents before completing your purchase. Once your purchase is complete and/or shipping label prepared, we are unable to make changes to your order.
2. By making a purchase on Resin Obsession that requires shipment to you, you agree to help Resin Obsession and/or the package carrier service in the event that your package becomes lost and/or arrives damaged. Please save all contents and contact us for further instruction. You also agree to provide statements to us to process an insurance claim on your package if necessary. All claims of missing and/or damaged items must be made within 7 days of receipt.
3. Delivery addresses on domestic orders are verified via UPS or the postal service before we ship an order to you. If your address cannot be verified, your order will be held while we contact you for additional information. In the case of lost and/or incorrectly addressed packages, domestic packages will need to be returned to us or a period of longer than 21 days from shipment will need to have passed in order for us to process a refund or send a replacement order at our discretion. If a lost/undeliverable package is due to an addressing error related to customer-provided information, we reserve the right to charge to reship the order.
4. In the case of lost and/or incorrectly addressed international orders, these packages will need to be returned to us or a period of longer than 60 days from shipment (for packages with full tracking) or 90 days from shipment (for packages with limited tracking) will need to have passed in order for us to process a refund or send a replacement order at our discretion. In order for us to process a lost package claim, you will need to provide a statement to us with details necessary to process an insurance claim on your package.
5. Orders of restricted shipping items with a delivery address of a known freight forwarder will be canceled.
6. We do not provide refunds or replacements of international orders when package tracking status shows the order is in the possession of the delivery country’s customs office or if the customer refuses delivery and the package is seized by customs. Customers will need to contact their customs office to inquire about the package and pay any necessary duty taxes.
7. We reserve the right to withhold or recover costs from returned and/or redirected packages due to customer error or the customer’s unwillingness to accept their order.
8. All claims of a package not received must be made within 30 days of the expected delivery date or within 30 days of the delivery confirmation as shown by the package carrier. Orders will be replaced or refunded at our discretion.
9. We reserve the right to decline shipment should we determine your order may not be able to be delivered to you.
Updated March 28, 2021.