Best Resin for my Project? HELP

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jacob Engel

Hi,
      I have a cylindrical mold that measures radius of 3in and a height of 8in yielding a total volume calculated to be ~31 fl oz. Granted, there will be a flower and some pebbles in the mold so it will be more like >30 fl oz. My question is what type of resin can/should i purchase that will allow me to pour all ~30 oz in one go with minimal bubbles and not requiring a pressure chamber? I am against layering the resin as time is somewhat of an issue and I don’t trust myself to produce a flawless end result. PLZ HELP 🙁

Katherine Swift
      Keymaster

Hi Jacob,

This sounds like a great project! I have a recommendation for you, but I’m afraid I can’t share it here publically yet. Would you mind dropping us a message at the contact us page? I will be happy to give you a little more information. https://www.resinobsession.com/contact-us/

Jacob Engel

Hi Katherine,

I left a message through the contact page under the specific product section! I’m not sure why you can’t publicly share the recommendation but ideally I would like to order from your site.

Thanks

Katherine Swift
        Keymaster

Hi Jacob,

I just responded a bit ago. We look forward to working with you!

Jacob Engel

I have not received an email yet. Where would I be able to find your message?

Katherine Swift
        Keymaster

Hi Jacob,

I sent it over yesterday. I will resend. Please mark info [at] resinobsession {dot} come as a safe sender.

Jacob Engel

Hi Katherine,

I am open to layering the resin in intervals but I could really use your recommendation on the resin

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Best Resin for my Project? HELP’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe to blog updates
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Instagram
Follow on Youtube
Follow on Youtube