- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 2 months ago by Peggy.
- December 14, 2018 at 2:27 pm #20959PeggyGuest
I have been trying to keep a small amount glitter scattered throughout my pieces. However, much to my dismay, it was always sinks! This leaves a thin layer of glitter in the bottom of the mold and none suspended. Has anyone figured this out? It’s driving me bonkers! My goal is to have a speckled effect throughout the whole piece instead of a saturated look.
- December 14, 2018 at 9:08 pm #21091Katherine SwiftKeymaster
You need to use a small micron size, lightweight glitter. The Stampendous microglitter is what I like to use. You can find it in several colors in our store here:
- December 14, 2018 at 11:59 pm #21124PeggyGuest
Thank you, Ms. Katherine! I will look into that!
- The topic ‘Glitter always sinks in molds!’ is closed to new replies.