Little windows resin

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Becky

I have been using little windows resin to make domes on wood stud earrings. I have used it probably about 10 times now. I have tried following the directions to a t. I usually have the room around 75 or warmer and humidity level is usually around 35-40. I use a dust cover after I finished.

I am having two issues. One is a couple days after I have applied the resin I will touch the surface and it feels like there are scratches on the top. If I rub the scratches it smears like the resin has cured underneath.

Second problem I apply the resin and they look perfect, but then a couple weeks later the surface turns cloudy. They are always clear at first and then later turn cloudy.

I usually do batches of about 30 pairs of earrings at a time. Some of them turn out and some don’t. I have never had a full batch that they all have a problem.

Any suggestions?

Katherine Swift
      Keymaster

Try the Resin Obsession crystal doming resin. I think you will be happier with the results.

You can buy it in our store here: https://shop.resinobsession.com/collections/resin/resin-obsession-crystal-doming-resin

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Little windows resin’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe to blog updates
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Instagram
Follow on Youtube
Follow on Youtube