mass producing for an event

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Denise

Hi all,  i work for a non-profit that is putting on an event in Oct 2014.  I would like to make something small along the lines of a skeleton head, hand, etc. I would need to make 250-300 of these to attach to their nametags.  the nametags will be in the standard plastic with a clip,  I would need to purchase all supplies and do all of this on my own time… it is not in the budget.  i would like to make them glow in the dark.  I need advice, i have no idea how long this will take, including cure time, making molds time etc.  not to mention the expense to take this on.  is there already a multi mold for an appropriate item that exists?  I have been all over etsy, google, amazon, and wound up here for all supplies in one place and tutorials, but before i begin the investmnt i need to see if i have the funds a and the time, in equal order.  thank you for your help! denise/deBrat in TB FL

Katherine Swift
      Keymaster

Hi Denise,

The first thing I would suggest is reading this article on our blog:  https://www.resinobsession.com/resin-frequently-asked-questions/resin-jewelry-making-beginner/  You have set a pretty lofty goal for yourself!

We have Halloween themed molds in our store here: https://shop.resinobsession.com/collections/molds/halloween

Denise

Thank you for all the information!  While it would be worth it to spend that much money, what I truly heard was… a bit much for a first project.  🙂  I did see a small hand, wrist and first arm bone type mold but I think I decided it was too big for my purposes.  I do believe I will be coming back to resin in the future, but not for this project idea.  Have a day filled with blessings-denise/deBrat in FL

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘mass producing for an event’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe to blog updates
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Instagram
Follow on Youtube
Follow on Youtube