- August 30, 2019 at 11:20 pm #82273MichaelGuest
I’m still a beginner with epoxy resin. Right now I’m us I g epox-IT 80. I am having issues with Micro bubbles. The micro bubbles start to appear when I’m am stiring and I am going at a slow pace with mixing. Do you know what I am doing wrong? I am using popsicle sticks as my mixing utensil. If you have suggestions as what is wrong please let me know.
- August 31, 2019 at 11:05 am #82280Katherine SwiftKeymaster
I’m sorry this is happening to you. Try warming your resin kit bottles in a hot water bath for about 5 minutes before using. That should help.
- September 1, 2019 at 7:23 pm #82288MichaelGuest
I have been doing that plus heating up any containers I put my resin in. I’m not sure if I have a bad batch or if my mixing technique is bad.
- September 2, 2019 at 7:29 pm #82297Katherine SwiftKeymaster
Hi Michael, This article will give you some ideas on things you can do differently:
- The topic ‘Micro bubbles.’ is closed to new replies.