No mix Doming resins

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Cheryl

Can anyone out there tell me how NO-MIX resin is made? I purchased a no mix / premixed doming resin that won’t harden. It is still wet after 2 days of intermittent drying under UV lamp I read all of the information sheet provided before using, i.e., clean before applying, material and inclusions that don’t bond well, etc. I made 10 hand carved Polymer clay pendants, all cleaned, no inclusions or topicals. I put them under the UV light but they stayed wet. Not sticky, WET. I tried for another 3 days in sunlight on my Florida patio. Still Wet! EVEN THE SILICONE MAT IS STILL WET! Could it be the product causing the issue (since I didn’t mix it) or something I did or didn’t do. I don’t think its a storing problem on my end either, since I used it the day I received it. This resin was expensive so I want to find out what could have gone wrong, and my pendants are ruined as they are. They were hand carved so I don’t want to do any scraping. I tried contacting the seller for help but I just keep getting an automated response, so I’m on my own. I would appreciate any information on no mix (premixed?) resins please. Thank you!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The topic ‘No mix Doming resins’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe to blog updates
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Instagram
Follow on Youtube
Follow on Youtube