- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 4 months ago by Charlotte sainsbury.
- September 4, 2019 at 3:08 pm #82316Charlotte SainsburyGuest
Hope this is ok to ask here as it’s not strictly about resin itself. I’m having trouble with the flowers I want to embed in resin. I dry or press them but when I seal them with hairspray they just stick to the paper I put them on to dry and rip up when I try to remove them. I have tried greaseproof paper and waxed paper but have the same problem with both. Any suggestion? Am I spraying them with too much spray? Thanks
- September 4, 2019 at 4:53 pm #82317Katherine SwiftKeymaster
Hi Charlotte, have you tried spraying one side at a time, then letting them dry before turning?
- September 4, 2019 at 6:55 pm #82318Charlotte sainsburyGuest
Hi, no but I thought of that just after I posted. I guess I’m being too impatient because they are tiny flowers and loads of them.
- The topic ‘Pressed/dried flowers in resin’ is closed to new replies.