I have been making votive holders, trivets, ashtrays and cigar holders, I was wondering if once cured for 72 hours… are these resin made pieces safe for hot surfaces? Will the candle flame, hot dish, or holding a cigarette in the ashtray and cigar holder burn the piece? Can you safely put out a cigar or cigarette in the tray or will it melt? Can you safely burn a real candle in the votive holder? And lastly, if I take a dish out of my oven, can I place it on a resin made trivet without it melting the piece?
Needing some advice, as I like to know how to respond to customers when they ask.