Resin Obsession – Resin Art, Crafts & Jewelry Supplies › Forums › Molds and moldmaking › shiny silicone molds
- June 18, 2018 at 1:20 pm #13965Molly EmeryGuest
How can I tell which molds on this site are shiny on the inside. I can’t always tell from the pictures and I want a shiny finish.
- June 18, 2018 at 2:02 pm #13966Katherine SwiftKeymaster
You should see a shiny interior in the product photos.
Which specific molds were you interested in? I’m happy to check for you.
- June 25, 2019 at 12:08 pm #55319Nancy LohnertGuest
- June 25, 2019 at 5:16 pm #55347Katherine SwiftKeymaster
If you are referring to the Christmas molds in our store https://shop.resinobsession.com/collections/molds/christmas
Then you should plan on doing some extra finishing for them to have a very shiny, glossy finish. Our resin gloss sealer spray works great for this: https://shop.resinobsession.com/collections/tools-and-supplies/products/castin-craft-gloss-resin-sealer-spray
- The forum ‘Molds and moldmaking’ is closed to new topics and replies.