Should I do it?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Bita

Hi I started making keychains and such with epoxy resin I live in a 2 bedroom apartment with my 6yo daughter I’ve done maybe 6 things I recently found out it’s bad for my and my daughters health especially since I am doing it on my desk in my living room it’s winter so I can’t do it outside (chicago) is there something else I can use to make my keychains and dominos without hurting us? It’s hard for me to get excited about doing things and I have been enjoying it so much. Btw I’ve heard about art resin but I was told once it’s mixed it is also toxic and I just found out about allumilite clear cast is that toxic I have not found anything about it thank you in advance

Katherine Swift
      Keymaster

Hi Bita,

I’m glad that you are concerned about resin safety. It’s something that is important to me too!

Resin kits are chemicals and much like other chemicals in your house (bleach, paint, etc.) they should be handled carefully to avoid any problems. I’m afraid there isn’t a two-part resin kit that meets your needs.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Should I do it?’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe to blog updates
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Instagram
Follow on Youtube
Follow on Youtube