How can I make my own ornaments with resin

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Brittney

I wanted to make a few ornaments for Christmas and was thinking to use the plastic or glass ones they have at Michaels and filling them with resin but idk if it’s how I should approach the idea.

My first one was to make a dragon ball z one so I would need to fill it with orange resin and stuff red stars into it and I was thinking to use clay for that.

The next one is basically the same but with red resin and glitter and putting a white m in it made out of clay.

And the next two would be the same idea but for me and the other to symbolize my boyfriend so I was just thinking clear resin for that and mixing glitter into each batch and wanted to stuff things in there that symbolize us so like mini figurines or make something out of clay to put in them.

I just don’t know how to approach this idea and if I could use resin or not cause I’ve never used it before.

Katherine Swift
      Keymaster

Hi Brittney,

We have an article showing show to make a photo resin ornament here: https://www.resinobsession.com/resin-tutorials/photo-christmas-ornament/

Does this help?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘How can I make my own ornaments with resin’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe to blog updates
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Instagram
Follow on Youtube
Follow on Youtube