If you are looking for a way to take resin classes, this is it.
Why take resin classes?
The question should be, why not take resin classes?!
Creating with resin is something that you can have fun with right away. Complete newbies can create something unique they can wear or use in only a couple of days. Creating with resin is a fun way to spend an afternoon. And if you don’t know what resin is, I’ll go into that in class too.
You don’t have to invest a lot to get started creating with epoxy resin. You can get the essential supplies for under $100 and have some fun. Then, after trying it a few times, you can invest in more supplies and equipment. (That’s when you know you have a resin obsession.)
Don’t want to travel away from home? Now you don’t have to. With our online resin classes, you can learn resin crafting skills all from the comfort of your home.
And you don’t even have to put your pants on. #winning
Who are resin classes for?
Resin classes are lots of fun but are meant for adults. Resin kits and other items to make resin crafts contain chemicals that kids aren’t always mindful of using.
So now that you’re ready to take a class, let’s get you started.
This online, on-demand resin jewelry-making class is perfect for anyone wanting to learn resin jewelry making with two-part epoxy resin. Whether you are new to resin or have tried resin and been unhappy with the results, this class will get you to resin pro status in only a few hours.
The four-hour class has five modules, plus a bonus module, which will get you from confused to confident when making resin jewelry. Learn the basics like:
- *How to mix resin so it cures perfectly every time.
- *The resin supplies that you must have to get started, plus the supplies you can hold off on purchasing until later.
- *Learn the details of using resin in plastic or silicone molds so that you can know which mold type will get you the results you want.
- *The BEST EVER resin troubleshooting guide for the time things don’t go exactly as expected.
- *Eight different projects that you can make in a weekend, with step-by-step instructions. Plus, you can recreate these projects to sell. It’s a great way to pay for class.
- *Class transcripts that you can print and use to follow along.
- *Printable handouts and worksheets to keep you organized and focused as you go through the class.
- *Progress quizzes to make sure you understand the material before moving forward. Don’t worry. They aren’t graded. 😉
- *Access to a private Facebook group where you can connect and learn with your classmates.
- *Get all of this PLUS lifetime access, including future class updates.
How do you get started with this online resin jewelry making class?
For a limited time, you can sign up for resin class for 87% off the regular price.
Instead of $197, you can enroll today for $47.
Wondering what resin classes are like? Here’s a chapter from the first class module:
Unpublished Blog Posts of Resin Obsession, LLC © 2022 Resin Obsession, LLC
8 thoughts on “How To Get Resin Classes For Under $50”
Are different classes offered every month? what about basic classes
Hi Dorothy, you can enroll in our basic resin jewelry making class here at any time: https://www.resinuniversity.com/. It’s meant for beginners and you can take it on your own schedule.
Hi Katherine. The class looks great!! Is a four hour class enough? I saw another that is
two days in person for not much more. I can’t travel to FL though 😊. I live in Surf City, NC.
I am self taught based on some tutorials. I’ve been doing since Sept. Sorry, I have bought molds and inks, etc ., from Lets Resin as that was the first tutorial I saw. I can buy your stuff as I run out.
I am having trouble with jewelry the most and have been placing pieces on silicone mats. Then once I have to sand and reglaze I still have problems. Like for the long pendant tubes. Didn’t know where to sit it to reglaze. You will laugh, but I dumped resin into a silicone glass and dumped a lot of resin. Once it cured firm enough, I stuck them in and still had the same problems.
I was at IBM for 34 years and I know students did better in person or an online instructor. Are you there or is it just a taped class ? Please don’t read into this. Can we have a private email? Thank you for your time
Hi Wendy, I would love to have you in class! I teach in-person classes too when we’re aren’t in a disease pandemic. 😉 There is also a private Facebook group for everyone in the class. I love watching all my students share and learn from each other!
I would like to take your classes Please tell me what the classes will include. I have read the PDFs for 15.99 and I just would like to know what the classes cover and the cost and I will sign up asap
Hi Leslie, there are more details about the class here: https://www.resinuniversity.com/. But enroll on this page so you get the discount. 🙂
I would like a table of contents and to have printed info that goes with the classes
I will sign up asap
Hi Leslie, the class includes video transcripts and worksheets.