Handmade gifts are always welcome, but gifts you can make yourself are even better! Nothing says love and appreciation more than spending your time creating something you know your gift recipient won’t get anywhere! Here are five inexpensive craft ideas that you can make with resin.
1. Using found objects with resin in a mold is not only an easy way to make personalized jewelry, but the found part usually equals free. Things like buttons, stickers, metal charms, and more do great in jewelry. Here’s where you can get even more resin pendant ideas.
2. Nothing says wow more than a set of coasters with a unique set of colors like in these geode resin coasters. Get the geode style coaster mold to make this project (plus there is a video on that page showing how these were made!)
3. You captured that perfect photograph. How do you make it really pop? Finish it with a coat of resin! Once you calculate how much resin you need, the resin is easy! Here’s how to resin a photo on canvas.
4. Finish off a room with custom light switch and outlet plate covers made with resin. Get items to match the theme of the room, then let your imagination take over! If you like this pattern, here’s how you make them: galaxy-themed covers
5. Are resin Christmas ornaments more fun to make or give? I’ll let you decide! Start with ornament blanks, then embellish them with resin. There won’t be any two alike! And this works for any holiday. All you need is a blank ornament to serve as your canvas. Here’s how to DIY Christmas ornaments.
Which of these gifts you can make is your favorite?
Unpublished Blog Posts of Resin Obsession, LLC © 2020 Resin Obsession, LLC